Lone Star Café (formerly Kingston Fire Hall #1) – 251 Ontario Street, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
By Sheena Owen Jan 12th, 2015
English born architect, John Power, was the Kingston City architect from 1866-1882. During this time he designed numerous prominent buildings such as St. George’s Hall, the Registry Office and the Kingston Fire Hall #1 which has now been converted into a Lone Star Café restaurant. Built along the Kingston Harbor waterfront in 1876, this was the city’s first fire Hall.